- Pigeon peristaltic nipple plastic feeding bottle is a healthy start to a baby's independent eating habits.
- The bottle allows natural movement of the baby's tongue, ensuring maximum development of baby's facial and jaw muscles.
- The peristaltic bottle incorporates a unique air ventilation system that allows minimum air intake and easy gliding of milk into the baby's stomach.
- The unique streamline shape of the bottle makes it easy for the mother to hold, clean and feed.
- The nipple of the bottle is stretchable and allows easy sucking and wide movement of the baby's tongue.
- Made with ultra-soft silicone rubber with its double thickness, the nipple ensures softness and elasticity, which allows the baby to latch on to it easily.
- The nipple gets perfectly fit into the baby's tongue and encourages the peristaltic motion of the tongue.
- The nipple can also be adjusted to increase or decrease the flow of milk.
As babies grow up to be independent eaters, their bottle feeding needs also become different. They also look to hold the bottles on their own and to feed in larger quantities for each meal.
PIGEON’s Plastic Bottle (Slim Neck) Clear Cap helps to smoothen your baby’s transition into independent feeding. The BPA free plastic material of the feeding bottles is light and is easy to hold and clean. There are lesser chances of breakage and the streamlined design make it comfortable for your baby’s hands. The Peristaltic bottle nipple allows for the natural movement of the baby’s tongue and helps in easy flow of milk without ingesting air bubbles. Made of 100% silicone, the bottle nipple is super stretchable and enables wide movement of the baby’s tongue. The feeding bottles are available in 4 different sizes to help meet the baby’s growing needs.
Help your baby make the transition to independent eating with PIGEON’s Plastic Bottle (Slim Neck) Clear Cap.