- Pigeon peristaltic nipple plastic feeding bottle is a healthy start to a baby's independent eating habits.
- The bottle allows natural movement of the baby's tongue, ensuring maximum development of baby's facial and jaw muscles.
- The peristaltic bottle incorporates a unique air ventilation system that allows minimum air intake and easy gliding of milk into the baby's stomach.
- The unique streamline shape of the bottle makes it easy for the mother to hold, clean and feed.
- The nipple of the bottle is stretchable and allows easy sucking and wide movement of the baby's tongue.
- Made with ultra-soft silicone rubber with its double thickness, the nipple ensures softness and elasticity, which allows the baby to latch on to it easily.
- The nipple gets perfectly fit into the baby's tongue and encourages the peristaltic motion of the tongue.
- The nipple can also be adjusted to increase or decrease the flow of milk.
As the baby grows older and starts exhibiting independent eating habits, his / her requirements from the feeding bottle also change. Plastic Bottle (Slim Neck) White Cap is fitted with a SofTouch™ Peristaltic PLUS Nipple which enables natural movement of the baby’s tongue while helping the baby’s facial and jaw muscles to strengthen and aid their development. Made with 100% silicone, the nipple is flexible and stretches on pull and can be adjusted to regulate the flow of milk. The Air Ventilation System (AVS™) allows the baby to suck milk without intake of excessive air bubbles.
The good quality material used for the feeding bottles makes them lightweight and easy to hold. The baby bottles are BPA free, long lasting and easy to clean. Available in four sizes, the feeding bottles come with a white, roll-free cap. The 240 ml bottle also features a handle to make it easy for the baby to hold and drink.
Choose PIGEON’s Plastic Bottle (Slim Neck) White Cap to match your growing baby’s new eating habits.