Check items to add to the cart or
1. Nipple is of perfect shape and size to fit into the sucking fossa of baby
2. Inner vertical lines strengthen the structure of nipples; making it collapse-resistant
3. Textured surface allows baby to latch on easily and securely
4. 100% silicone nipple; super soft and flexible, allows natural and smooth tongue movement
5. Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic
Babies making the transition from breast to bottle sometimes find the move confusing and refuse to feed. Unfamiliarity with the shape and size of the feeding bottle nipple and the resistance that it offers while sucking are some of the common reasons found for babies not accepting the feeding bottle.
Years of research has helped PIGEON design the SofTouch™ Peristaltic PLUS Wide Neck Nipple which is made of 100% silicone that offers an elasticity that mimics that of the mother’s breast and has a textured surface that helps the baby to latch on comfortably. The Peristaltic nipples fit perfectly into the sucking fossa of the baby and helps to replicate the natural sucking pattern that the baby is familiar with and minimizes the ingestion of air bubbles.
Help your baby make the transition from the breast to a baby nipple smoothly with SofTouch™ Peristaltic PLUS Wide Neck Nipple