- A BETTER MEASURE
- When taking your baby's temperature, especially with the PIGEON Digital Thermometer, it is recommended to ignore the completion beeps and wait for an additional five minutes if possible.
- As the underarm is easily affected by air temperature, waiting for another five minutes ensures a more accurate reading.
- Remember, your baby's normal temperature is usually a bit higher than an adult's. Also, the body temperature
- differs depending on the time of day, recent exercise and the method in which the temperature is taken.
- Safety flexible soft tip.
- Accurate and easy-to-use.
- Tone signal to indicate peak temperature.
- Fever alarm indicates temperature is above 37.8℃
- Thermometer recalls last temperature reading.
- Auto-off feature.
- Battery life is approximately 200 hours.