Silicone Pacifier (Step 2) Silicone Pacifier (Step 2) Silicone Pacifier (Step 2) Silicone Pacifier (Step 2) Silicone Pacifier (Step 2) Silicone Pacifier (Step 2)
- Silicone Pacifier Step 2 (NB 5 months and up)
- Pigeon Oral Development Pacifier System
- Babies have a natural need to suck. Pacifiers satisfy their needs and soothe their emotions.
- Apart from that, pacifiers also help babies learn nasal breathing. When babies begin to wean and talk, they tend to breathe through their mouths.
- Unlike the nose, the mouth is not able to filter or humidify air, which means dust and infections can enter the mouth, affecting babies' immunity directly.
- Pacifiers thus promote natural nasal breathing, which helps to reduce the possibility of infection through mouth-breathing.
- Encourages weaning
- Lip contact area allows correct mouth movement and trains closing of baby's mouth
- Just the right length to enable baby to suck and retain nipple easily
- Has a psychologically stabilizing and calming effect on baby
- Snug-fitting shield ensures a safe and comfortable fit
- Breather holes on shield for safety
- Protective hood for covering the nipple when not in use