Silicone Pacifier (Step 3) Silicone Pacifier (Step 3) Silicone Pacifier (Step 3) Silicone Pacifier (Step 3) Silicone Pacifier (Step 3) Silicone Pacifier (Step 3)
- Silicone Pacifier Step 3 (for babies 8 months and up)
- Pigeon Oral Development Pacifier System
- Babies have a natural need to suck. Pacifiers safisfy their needs and soothe their emotions.
- Apart from that, pacifiers also help babies learn nasal breathing. When babies begin to wean and talk, they tend to breathe through their mouths.
- Unlike the nose, the mouth is not able to filter or humidify air, which means dust and infections can enter the mouth, affecting babies' immunity directly.
- Pacifiers thus promote natural nasal breathing, which helps to reduce the possibility of infection through mouth-breathing.
- Promotes nasal breathing
- Thin lip contact area promotes healthy development of teeth
- Perfectly fits the mouth of a teething baby
- Snug-fitting shield conforms to international safety standards
- Soft tip underneath and firm tip on top facilitates baby's natural sucking reflex action
- Activates the brain
- Exudes a psychological stabilizing effect
- Breather holes on shield for safety
- Protective hood for covering the nipple when not in use